Thursday, February 7, 2019

Nuts and Bolts - Emma Berckman

For this assignment I chose to investigate interactions between nature and the built world.

Shallow/Deep Depth of Field




Stopped Motion/Blurred/Panning





Morning/Night/Indoor/Outdoor






1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of investigating the interaction between nature and the built world. Most of your images are successful in terms of composition and how you edited them. Think about how you are defining “nature”. I think the image of the trees in front of the apartment building get closest to the conceptual idea you are going for—many of the other images are well composed and well exposed, but resemble “nature photography” and lack narrative quality beyond that. You are clearly natural at composing images, so I want to push you to experiment more with what you are shooting and how. How can you push this idea further into being not just “nature” photographs, but that consider it from a different perspective? Overall, good job and keep experimenting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.