Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Street Photography - Alexis Smith





















5 comments:

  1. I really liked the diversity in images you took! I think some of them were a little dark and could have brightened slightly. Overall, your compositions were really successful and enjoyable to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s interesting to see all of the different perspectives you’ve covered through your set of images. You choosing to change perspectives in that way also really points out textures within these settings/objects that may have otherwise been overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think how you continued using interesting and diverse perspectives like you did last week. I really like the second photograph because it has an interesting pattern but I have no idea what it would look like in real life because the size and color isn't there for reference. Some of the photos are a little dark, so they could've been a little brighter or had some more contrast to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shot some very interesting subject matter here! For the most part all your photos look well exposed, but a couple are looking a bit too dark to me. That might just be my monitor, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your contrast and composition is really nice. To maybe add some more variety in your street photography, use different framing techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.