I like your variety in angles, composition, subjects, etc. That first photo is looking kind of out of focus to me, but overall these were all shot very well.
Honestly, I can tell you had a lot of fun with this which shows success in most, if not all, of your photos. The first, second, fourth, and second-to-last one are personally very effective in capturing angles and perspective in a creative way. Maybe explore more symmetry in various angles/perspectives.
I like your variety in angles, composition, subjects, etc. That first photo is looking kind of out of focus to me, but overall these were all shot very well.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I can tell you had a lot of fun with this which shows success in most, if not all, of your photos. The first, second, fourth, and second-to-last one are personally very effective in capturing angles and perspective in a creative way. Maybe explore more symmetry in various angles/perspectives.
ReplyDelete