I really enjoy the arial shot of the street. It really contributes to the images as a whole and is super successful on its own as well. I think that the last image could be contrasted slightly to add more dimension.
I think the photographs with the people make an interesting narrative and add a lot of interest to the photos. I think the photo with the sign could have been improved upon, with something to make it be more dynamic, whether it be framing it differently or changing how far you are away from it to an extreme.
Your photos all have a very strong narrative quality which I love. The shot of the man looking out of the door especially is quite a powerful image. All the photos look well exposed for the most part, but a couple (like the sign) look a bit too dark.
I really enjoy the arial shot of the street. It really contributes to the images as a whole and is super successful on its own as well. I think that the last image could be contrasted slightly to add more dimension.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job portraying a story, but some pictures seem slightly out of focus.
ReplyDeleteI think the photographs with the people make an interesting narrative and add a lot of interest to the photos. I think the photo with the sign could have been improved upon, with something to make it be more dynamic, whether it be framing it differently or changing how far you are away from it to an extreme.
ReplyDeleteYour photos all have a very strong narrative quality which I love. The shot of the man looking out of the door especially is quite a powerful image. All the photos look well exposed for the most part, but a couple (like the sign) look a bit too dark.
ReplyDelete