Friday, February 22, 2019

The Breeze- Dr. Dog

3 comments:

  1. I love the vertical patterns, it builds up an effective composition. And I also like the way you’ve incorporated contrast. Maybe experiment more with the amount of exposure, lighting ups some photos and seeing how that affects the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah--
    I like that you're playing with the idea of frames within frames in some of these images. It draws the eye in and creates nice depth. Some of these images have strong narrative quality, especially the last four. The image of the tree trunk with light streaming on it is lovely. I've noticed you tend toward editing your images very slightly on the darker side. Practice with printing ahead of time before project 2 is due so you don't end up with prints that are too dark. Overall, good job experimenting with this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to add that I think the photos do not appear too dark on the screen. They look well edited, but I want to make sure you achieve the same effect in your prints, so you may need to give yourself more time to do some tweaking.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.