Friday, April 12, 2019

Floridian Story- "The Earth is not Disposable"
Harmony Furman

These are just a few photos I'm considering using (I still need to take a few more) so let me know what you all think. For my concept, I am looking into the fact that our environment here in Florida is being affected by human waste such as trash and debris that could have easily been recycled or disposed of properly. Instead, it litters our forests and taints the natural beauty of our Floridian environment. I chose to begin my story with nature being the focus with very little trash visible. As it progresses, nature will no longer be the focus but instead all of the garbage will have a strong presence. The point of this story is to show that if we continue down our current path, we wont have much, if any, spaces untainted by human waste.

For my portfolio book, I want to use recycled materials to create the cover.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.