I think you utilize depth of field well in capturing your kmages, but maybe you could try some shallow depth of field photos as well to as more to the narrative/ give a different perspective.
I like the lighting and tonal range in the first two photographs with the candle. I think that if there were some compositions with people within the scenes it could have been more narrative.
I really like how you captured the buildings in this assignment. The way you've edited those photos is eery and cohesive with the subject matter because of its lack of light.
I think you utilize depth of field well in capturing your kmages, but maybe you could try some shallow depth of field photos as well to as more to the narrative/ give a different perspective.
ReplyDeleteI like the lighting and tonal range in the first two photographs with the candle. I think that if there were some compositions with people within the scenes it could have been more narrative.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you captured the buildings in this assignment. The way you've edited those photos is eery and cohesive with the subject matter because of its lack of light.
ReplyDelete