I think the tonal range of the photos is nice, especially in the ones with the man sitting by the white wall. I think that there could've been more variation in the framing of the photos to make it more dynamic overall.
This is off topic but I think it's funny you chose a Logic song because I was just listening to a podcast with him on it last night lol
Anyway, your editing in the second photo is really cool. Your compositions are working well and the narrative of your photoset is clearly communicated. In that third photo, did you mean to include the TV remote on the table? My eye is kind of drawn to it, but I can't tell if it was intentional or not. If it was, I think it would have contributed to the narrative better if it was his cell phone instead- to reenforce the cyberbullying idea.
Your photos are always sharp and clear which is seen again in your sequence. It was smart to have the camera titled when your subject is lying on the table in photo #9 because it makes things skewed and unnatural. And same with what was said above, was the TV remote intentional in photo #3? It stands out in the photo. A cell phone would keep the theme of bullying.
I think the tonal range of the photos is nice, especially in the ones with the man sitting by the white wall. I think that there could've been more variation in the framing of the photos to make it more dynamic overall.
ReplyDeleteHi Peyton,
ReplyDeleteThis is off topic but I think it's funny you chose a Logic song because I was just listening to a podcast with him on it last night lol
Anyway, your editing in the second photo is really cool. Your compositions are working well and the narrative of your photoset is clearly communicated.
In that third photo, did you mean to include the TV remote on the table? My eye is kind of drawn to it, but I can't tell if it was intentional or not. If it was, I think it would have contributed to the narrative better if it was his cell phone instead- to reenforce the cyberbullying idea.
Your photos are always sharp and clear which is seen again in your sequence. It was smart to have the camera titled when your subject is lying on the table in photo #9 because it makes things skewed and unnatural. And same with what was said above, was the TV remote intentional in photo #3? It stands out in the photo. A cell phone would keep the theme of bullying.
ReplyDelete