Thursday, February 21, 2019

Composition - Enas Osman




















7 comments:

  1. I think you have a really great range of values and texture, but maybe you could include some that are more zoomed out in order to have more variety in your images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The textures used compliment each other very well. The variety of composition techniques give very balanced images.Perhaps using more perspectives would give a more range of images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your images and editing are really great from a technical and visual standpoint, however I struggle to see the narrative element behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the patterns going on here and the lighting is spot on. You have shown skill in depth of field and I hope to see a wider range of composition because most seem to center the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enas,

    Your photos are so cool!! I love how abstract they are. You did a really great job creating texture/pattern. There's also a great tonal range with dark darks and bright whites.

    I had no clue what the narrative of this was supposed to be until you told the class it was inspired by "Inception." After hearing that though, I totally get it- that's super clever! But maybe to reenforce your "Inception" topic you could try including maybe one or two photos that more directly reference the movie? This way it would be easier for the viewer to connect these images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all of these images. I think the composition of them is really successful. I struggle to find the narrative in some, however but overall really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The images are quite pleasing and once I learned what movie they mimic, I thought that the theme and your images fit very well. To have even more variety in your images you could take some shots zoomed out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.