Thursday, February 21, 2019

Composition/Action! Emma Berckman

I chose the song "Drops of Jupiter by Train" for this project. I combined the compositional elements along with elements of the song to convey an unconventional woman going throughout her day while having self love and happiness by the end of it.














5 comments:

  1. I think you do a great job telling a narrative with your varity of images, but you could maybe have more contrast/better lighting in your last few images of the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the range in the sense of scale! I like the way you frame in such a way that it makes the viewer think and wonder what is happening as a narrative. Maybe work more on the focus on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think that the image of the hand and the fence is your strongest image. I really like that one. The overall composition and editing of your images is nice, and you have really good variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The editing is really well done, and the narrative is displayed interestingly. The different perspectives as well gave a variety of compositions that worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you've simplified a lot of your images to have strong/heavy shapes as anchors in the photograph, but also show a lot of tonal range to add depth and interest.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.