Hi Nathalie! I really like your image of the lockers, it is composed really nicely. I think the one after that is a little dark but has a good composition as well! great job!
Your compositions are very strong and eye-catching. I also love the contrast you are creating in your values to add to the drama and narrative of each photo. Just be cautious that these aren't too dark.
Hi Nathalie! I really like your image of the lockers, it is composed really nicely. I think the one after that is a little dark but has a good composition as well! great job!
ReplyDeleteYour photos show a great variety, but maybe try finding different lighting/ lighten your pictures and contrast more.
ReplyDeleteYour compositions are very strong and eye-catching. I also love the contrast you are creating in your values to add to the drama and narrative of each photo. Just be cautious that these aren't too dark.
ReplyDelete